In an unpublished clinical research study conducted by the Clinical Education Complex at Western Kentucky University:
- 53 of 54 respondents would recommend the Sound Pillow Sleep System to other families facing similar challenges.
- 49 of 54 respondents stated the Sleep System helped the participant sleep.
Here’s why the study participants recommend the Sound Pillow Sleep System to you:
- “Negative behaviors started to decline because he was getting a better night’s sleep.”
- “…using the pillow gave my son a feeling of [a] new sense of empowerment about sleeping.”
- “It makes bed time in our house a much more pleasant experience.”
- “…he seems more relaxed and less explosive since using the pillow.”
- “…changed my daughter’s whole outlook on sleep and staying in bed.”
Clinical Study Final Report & Sub Reports:
Not intended for children 12 and under without adult supervision.